Vixxen Racing was formed to create a team concept that reaches far beyond a group of women racing in the same kit. We are building an identity of “elite development” women working together to push our personal limits and the boundaries of women's sports. We are looking for women who want to serve as community athlete role models through our focus on whole-body fitness, dedication, and teamwork.
We are a Boulder based team, but have branched out Nation Wide!
The mission of Vixxen Racing is to create an environment for women and girls to accept no limits, conform to no standards, work hard, stay humble, and strive to be the BEST she can be.
Each member will be responsible for purchasing a 2020 Team Package with a Cycling and Triathlon suit from Pearl Izumi, Team Shirt and great gear from the team and our partners and sponsors!
A Team of women like no other to train, race and excel with.
Weekly/monthly Coached Team workout and training clinics with our Coaching Sponsor with hands on, webinar and remote coaching plans
Highly discounted training and racing gear from team sponsors
Team meet-ups at key racing events and exclusive access to team summits and training camps.
Team Races will be Ironman 70.3 Victoria, Xterra Beaver Creek and Age Group National Championships and Ironman Boulder 70.3
Access to Team only professionally coached Training Camps planned for St. George, Utah (March) and Boulder, Colorado (August).
1. Have established yourself as a competitively driven female triathlete looking grow develop as a stronger athlete.
Including but not limited to: always arriving at races with clean well maintained equipment, a positive prepared attitude, a clearly defined execution plan for your race. "Winging it" is not part of the Vixxen Attitude, once you don the Vixxen Racing Uniform you are a role model and need to be prepared for that responsibility.
2. Race all 2020 races in the Current Official Vixxen Racing Team kit.
3. Plan to Race at a level that demonstrates your intent and commitment to propel yourself as an ”elite development” athlete:
Including a minimum of 2 "national level" triathlon events or higher: Ironman, Ironman 70.3, Age Group National/ World Championship Events, other nationally focused short-course events (events with a pro field/ prize purse), or Xterra Regional/National/ World Championships Events AND to race in locally branded competitive triathlons and team events.
4. Be willing to post about Vixxen experiences on Social Media to promote the Vixxen mentality and lifestyle
5. Volunteer a minimum of 4 hours with the team as part of our Outreach series working to make the sport of triathlon more approachable to women through education and preparation or an equivalent agreed upon Volunteer Event.